Posted by northernpainting
Northern Painting and Decorating, Inc. has been in business for over 55 years, and has an outstanding reputation for dependability and fine workmanship. Our workers are trained in all phases of painting, spraying, texturing, plastering, paperhanging, varnishing and coatings for both interior and exterior. We carry complete Workmen’s Compensation and Liability Insurance. References on our past work performance can be obtained upon request.
- Why Choose Northern Painting & Decorating For Your Next Project?
- They have an endless knowledge and expertise in many different finishes.
- They do the project right from beginning to end!
- You don’t have to worry when it comes to quality!
- They use the best paints and applicators!
- They are courteous, professional and experienced!
Make Sure You Hire The Right Painting Contractor!
- When Choosing A Company For Your Painting Decorating Project Make Sure To:
- Get all estimates in writing
- Make sure the company can provide a certificate of liability insurance.
- Make sure the company can provide a certificate of workmen’s compensation insurance.
- Get References of Prior Projects.
Call: 773-539-0687 today and set up an appointment to review your next project. Estimates are free!
Posted in Projects
Tags: bannockburn painter, Chicago Exterior Painter, Chicago Interior Painter, Chicago painter, choosing the right painting contractor, commercial painter, evanston painter, glencoe painter, kenilworth painter, lake forest painter, northbrook painter, Northern Painting and Decorating, residential painter, skokie painter, what to ask a painting contractor